Monday, April 15, 2019

I Don't Want To Be The Smartest Person In My Circle | Stephanie Lahart Quotes

“I don’t want to be the smartest person in my circle. I don’t want to be the most creative person in my circle. I don’t want to be the most knowledgeable person in my circle. I don’t want to be the only one that’s NOT afraid to use their voice in my circle. I don’t want to be the only one that’s fearless and unapologetic in my circle. I, personally, am not intimidated by another person’s gifts, talents, or skills. I love to build genuine relationships with like-minded people that inspire, motivate, and empower me, too!” – Stephanie Lahart | Inspirational Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship Quotes | Self-Employed | Self-Made | Founder | Business Owner | Startup Company 




Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! - Stephanie Lahart


No comments:

Post a Comment