Saturday, September 3, 2016

Black Women Entrepreneurs Empowering and Inspiring 2016

#BlackWomenEntrepreneurs #AfricanAmericanEntrepreneurs 

I am Stephanie Lahart! A Black Woman Entrepreneur empowering and inspiring black girls and black women all over the world! But it doesn’t stop there: To learn more about me, read my bio below!

My name is Stephanie Lahart. I'm an author, poet, youth motivational speaker for at-risk teens, teen mentor, and entrepreneur.

Outstanding leadership abilities, work ethic, time management skills, dedication, and reliability are just some of the things that distinguish me from the crowd. I always take initiative and give unconditional dedication to all of my endeavors!

On a more personal note, I absolutely love to travel, listen to a diverse set of music, and, because of my outgoing personality, easily connect with new people! The arts, outdoors, museums, delicious foods and desserts are also among a long list of things that I am passionate about!

​Please feel free to visit my social media links, and don't hesitate to connect with me. I welcome it! I'm always open to new opportunities.






No comments:

Post a Comment