Friday, August 1, 2014

Stephanie Lahart Poems | Poems About Relationships in Trouble | Relationship Problems Love Poems for Her | Poems About Relationships Falling Apart

You and I Poem by Stephanie Lahart 



I miss the way we used to be.
Laughing.
Loving.
Understanding.
Respected one another’s feelings.

Out and about,
Always trying something new.
Living life and creating memorable memories.
Lengthy conversations about our life together.
We were truly something special.

Supportive in every way possible.
Believed in one another,
Nothing could come between us.
We meant everything to each other.
What happened to our special love?

I want to feel what I used to feel.
I want us back again.
I know it’s still there.
I know we both still care.
You and I will rise above it all!

We will have courage.
We will be each other’s strength.
We will remind ourselves of who WE are.
We are one.
We were meant to be, so we shall stand together.

Nothing can stop us, but us.
Giving up on us is not an option.
Circumstances won’t get the best of us.
We've got this! We've got each other!
Deep down inside of us, we've got genuine love.

Nothing or nobody can stop us, baby!
Let’s rise to the top!
Let’s show them what we’re made of!
Our relationship is many things,

But most importantly, it is LOVE!


Written by Stephanie Lahart
California Author and Poet  

Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! #StephanieLahart 

No comments:

Post a Comment